Document translation companies offer a number of benefits for companies of all sizes. However, not every company can take advantage of Translation Service company their services. Here are some of the key signs you need to use professional translation services for a document or project:
1. You need to perform localized English to Spanish translations. If you are creating marketing brochures for native speakers in Cuba, or an advertising campaign for native speakers in Spain, the dialects, tone and even certain words in the copy will be very different. This is because different regions of the Spanish-speaking population use different terminology and concepts to describe certain things. A professional translation service can localize the content you need translated so that it pertains to a specific group.
2. The document needs to be translated in 24 to 72 hours. If you are working with a freelance translator, you may need to wait between 7 and 10 business days in order to get your document back. A professional translation company Translation Service company often accepts ‘urgent’ status projects, which means you can have your copy back in as little as three days, and in some cases, overnight. This can be helpful when you are working on a very tight deadline, or instances where you need high quality work in a very short period of time.
3. This is the first time you are having documents translated. If you have never sent your documents to someone for translation, working with a document translation company may be your best option. Many document translation companies use only accredited and experienced native speakers, and will offer a guarantee on the quality of their services. This means you can count on getting a high quality document, and have peace of mind that your work will be appropriate for your native-speaking audience.
4. You need very specialized industry documents translated. Many document translation companies offer niche-specific services so that you are getting a higher quality product. For example, documents such as scientific reports will need to contain special terms and scientific terminology. A sales brochure, on the other hand, will need to have a friendly, customer-centric tone, and will not need to use complicated words to get the message across. A professional document translation company can assign your project to someone who is knowledgeable in your particular field, so that the final document is much more applicable to your audience.
5. You don’t have time to ship or mail documents. With today’s advances in technology, many document translation companies work entirely online. This means you can scan your documents and send them as large file, send e-mail attachments of Word or .PDF documents, or even upload files to a main document platform. This makes the entire document translation process efficient and simple, and ensures you have a record of all communications.
Many companies count on the services of document translation companies for a variety of reasons, and working with these companies may be a good fit for your business. Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, review some of the leading translation service companies online so that you are not compromising on the quality of your final document.